2 de maio de 2012

Eu sou o Caminho, a Verdade e a Vida. Ninguém vai ao Pai senão por mim.

Photobucket


(John 14, 6-14):
    " Jesus said: I am the Way; I am Truth and Life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
     If you know me, you will know my Father too. From this moment you know him and have seen him.
     Philip said, 'Lord, show us the Father and then we shall be satisfied.' Jesus said to him,  'Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and you still do not know me? 'Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father, so how can you say, "Show us the Father"?
     Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? What I say to you I do not speak of my own accord: it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his works.
     You must believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe it on the evidence of these works.
     In all truth I tell you, whoever believes in me will perform the same works as I do myself, and will perform even greater works, because I am going to the Father.
     Whatever you ask in my name I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
     If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it..
"


===__===___===___===

(João 14, 6-14):
     "Naquele tempo, Jesus disse a Tomé:
    “Eu sou o Caminho, a Verdade e a Vida. Ninguém vai ao Pai senão por mim.
     Se vós me conhecêsseis, conheceríeis também o meu Pai. E desde agora o conheceis e o vistes”.
     Disse Filipe: “Senhor, mostra-nos o Pai, isso nos basta!” Jesus respondeu: “Há tanto tempo estou convosco, e não me conheces, Filipe? Quem me viu, viu o Pai. Como é que tu dizes: ‘Mostra-nos o Pai’? Não acreditas que eu estou no Pai e o Pai está em mim? As palavras que eu vos digo, não as digo por mim mesmo, mas é o Pai que, permanecendo em mim, realiza as suas obras.
     Acreditai-me: eu estou no Pai e o Pai está em mim. Acreditai, ao menos, por causa destas mesmas obras.     
     Em verdade, em verdade vos digo, quem acredita em mim fará as obras que eu faço, e fará ainda maiores do que estas. Pois eu vou para o Pai, e o que pedirdes em meu nome, eu o realizarei, a fim de que o Pai seja glorificado no Filho.
     Se pedirdes algo em meu nome, eu o realizarei."


Photobucket

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...